Have you ever thought about teaching guitar?
The truth is anybody can teach guitar. You don't need to already be an expert to start out. In fact, by teaching guitar you can become an expert.
How we help you as a guitar teacher
This site will give you full access to professional teaching resources which help you:
- Save time – all lesson materials are ready for you to quickly print off and give to your students
- Make more money – detailed business guides will help you run a successful tutoring service
- Become a great teacher – our teaching resources not only explain best practices, but also provide you a guide to work through each lesson
Guitar teaching resources available in this site
You will have full access to three main types of resources in this site – lesson materials, business guides & teaching guides. Each are explained below. Here’s how each resource will help you out.
Download and print professionally formatted lesson materials in a wide range of topics. From absolute basics such as tuning the guitar, to advanced concepts such as music theory, you can use these lessons for all your students.
Each lesson plan contains a step-by-step suggested instructions you can use to teach the content effectively. Even if you have never given a lesson before, you can use the guides to give your student a professional service.
Best of all: new lessons will constantly be added so you will always have fresh material you can give to your students. Just imagine how much time and effort you could save by simply downloading lessons from this site!
To get an idea of the quality of the lessons available, check out lesson BEG-06 1234 Finger Warm Up.
You will have unlimited access to detailed guides, written by business experts, to make sure you get the most out of your tuition service. Even if you don't know anything about running a profitable business, the guides will teach you everything you need to know, such as:
- What rates to charge students to make you the most money
- What type of lessons to offer to stay competitive
- How to set up a website to attract more students
- How to effectively market and promote your tuition service
- Ways to effectively manage your timetable
- Conversation templates you can use to answer any tough questions you might encounter
- How to prevent students leaving you for your competitors
These guides include case studies to clearly show how you can implement the ideas and strategies to achieve the best results.
You will also have unlimited access to reports and guides to help you be the best tutor possible. Even if you have never taught guitar before, these guides will help you give expert quality lessons. Here are some of the things you will be able to do with these guides:
- Learn to use mnemonic devices to help your students learn faster
- Use software and tools to give you an advantage over your competitors
- Use detailed reports to work out the most effective way to teach certain types of students (for example, children, retirees, teenagers, etc.)
- Fix student behavior problems before they turn into issues for you
What’s the alternative to using this site?
Imagine if you had to come up with your own content for every lesson. It may take you between ten and twenty minutes per lesson to type and print the materials. Using the materials in this site can save you literally hundreds of hours every year.
How much extra money could you make with the extra 100 hours per year? If you charge $50 per hour, you could easily make an extra $5,000 on top of your current income. The case studies will show you step-by-step how you can achieve even higher results with surprisingly little effort.
You can have unlimited access to all these resources in under five minutes.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on how you can fully utilize these resources, click here to read detailed case studies.