About This Report
Social media can help you reach far more students than traditional offline promotion methods. When done right you can use social media to attract new students, keep your existing students happy and build your online reputation as a guitar teacher. This report will assess how well you're using social media and provide you with advice on how to get better results.
This report will provide you with information on:
- How well your social media accounts are set up
- Whether the type of posts you are making are effective
- How easily people can find your page and follow it
- How engaged your followers are
Using social media effectively can be a bit confusing at times so this report will give you a clear picture on how effectively you're using it.
This report also contains recommendations such as:
- How to write more engaging posts
- How to attract more followers
- How to turn followers into new students
- How to promote your lessons effectively
Social media expectations are constantly changing so this report will seek to provide you with advice based on current best practices.