A good quality business plan can help you succeed as a guitar teacher. As explained in BPL-04 Creating a Business Plan a useful business plan is simple, specific, realistic and complete. You don't need a fancy document with long mission statements or detailed pie charts. All you need to succeed is a clear view of your current goals and actions.
To create your own business plan simply fill out the form below and one will be sent to your email address. If you're also a Live and Teach Guitar Member you will be able to log in and update your plan at any time and keep track of your progress. We can also provide you with support after you create your business plan so if you would like any advice or guidance let us know.
Tips for an effective Business Plan
Keep these points in mind when creating your business plan:
- It should be simple - don't use fancy long business words, focus on clarity
- It should be specific - don't use vague goals like 'get more students', specific goals are easier to achieve
- It should be realistic - unrealistic goals are unreachable so don't stress yourself out with them
- It should be complete - include all the steps you need to succeed
- Focus on the few goals that matter most to you - focusing on 2-3 goals is far more effective than 10+ goals
- Constantly update your business plan - your goals will change over time and your business plans should reflect this
- Use your business plan - the best plans are the ones that get used
Create Your Own Business Plan Now