While forms of advertising such as newspaper classifieds and Yellow Pages listings used to be effective, they're not effective anymore. Facebook provide a powerful advertising platform that gives you the ability to run ads to a very specific type of person. Want to target 18 year old males interested in metal? Want to target 30+ year olds interested in learning Jazz? Easy. Facebook Ads gives you the tools needed to run highly effective ads.
Running an effective ad takes a bit of practice and research. While you could slap some text and a photo together and run an ad on Facebook, knowing how to craft effective ads is a bit more complicated. This course will provide you with the tools and knowledge needed to create effective ads in Facebook.
In this course you will learn:
- What type of mistakes other guitar teachers are making with Facebook ads and how to avoid them
- How to target different types of people and write ads focused on those people
- How to figure out what to include in your ads
- How to measure the ROI (return on investment) of your ads
- Step-by-step how to create an ad and monitor performance as it runs
While it's easy to create an ad in Facebook, it's just as easy to create an ineffective ad that burns through your money. Think of this course as a way to protect yourself against writing ineffective ads. While we can't guarantee all your ads will be successful, this course will save you money.